If you need to reach us for help, please see our Contact page. Or peruse our Frequently Asked Questions below.
There are two ways to find your membership ID
- Use our KCTS 9 membership lookup tool to receive an email with your membership information
- See the back of your Viewer Guide, your member number is in the address label:
Check for your “login provider” with our KCTS 9 membership lookup tool.
To securely reset your PBS Account password, visit the PBS.org reset password form. PBS will send you an email containing a link allowing you to create a new password.
You can log into your Passport account via Google. If you have forgotten your Google account password, you can follow the Google account recovery process.
You'll be asked some questions to confirm that it is your account and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t receive an email:
- Check for it in your spam or bulk mail folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- To request another email, again follow the steps to recover your account.
- Check all email addresses you might have used to sign up or sign in to your account.
You can log into your Passport account via Facebook. If you have forgotten your Facebook account password, you can follow the Facebook Find Your Account process.
Enter your email or phone number. You will be presented with options to receive a password reset code.