If you need to reach us for help, please see our Contact page. Or peruse our Frequently Asked Questions below.
There are two ways to find your membership ID
- Use the KCTS 9 membership lookup tool to receive an email with your membership information. If you do receive an email please check your spam filter, or contact us to have add your email address added to your membership account.
- See the back of your Viewer Guide, your member number is in the address label:
To securely reset your PBS Account password, visit the PBS.org reset password form. PBS will send you an email containing a link allowing you to create a new password.
You can log into your Passport account via Google. If you have forgotten your Google account password, you can follow the Google account recovery process.
You'll be asked some questions to confirm that it is your account and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t receive an email:
- Check for it in your spam or bulk mail folders.
- Add email@example.com to your address book.
- To request another email, again follow the steps to recover your account.
- Check all email addresses you might have used to sign up or sign in to your account.
You can log into your Passport account via Facebook. If you have forgotten your Facebook account password, you can follow the Facebook Find Your Account process.
Enter your email or phone number. You will be presented with options to receive a password reset code.
To update your direct mail preferences, please contact your Donor and Audience Relations Team at 1-800-937-5287 during office hours (M-F, 9am-5pm), or at any time using our contact form, https://www.kcts9.org/contact/general.