Are you one of the growing number of KCTS 9 members who watch their favorite programs with a Roku streaming device? We have good news for you: Our brand-new KCTS 9 Roku App is now available!
So, what’s a Roku?
A Roku is a device that connects to your television — or which is built-in to some TVs — which lets you run video apps like Netflix, Disney+ and, now, the KCTS 9 app.
There are two ways to download
- Visit the Streaming Channels section of your Roku device and search for "KCTS 9."
- Visit our channel page on Roku.com and install directly to your device from there (requires login).
Now it's time to activate the app!
If you’re already a KCTS 9 Passport member you are just a few short steps away from viewing world-class dramas, documentaries and more! (Not a member? Use the form above to join.)
- On your Roku app, find the activation screen by clicking on "Already a Member?" from the Passport screen. Note the activation code.
- On KCTS9.org, log in with the account linked to your KCTS 9 Passport membership.
- Navigate to KCTS9.org/activate and enter the activation code from your Roku into the website form.
In a few seconds, you should be ready to stream!
Here's a video detailing the process:
If you have any trouble activating the KCTS 9 Roku app, we’re here to help. Contact our donor and audience relations team Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. And, visit KCTS9.org/help for Roku answers anytime!