KCTS 9 Legacy Circle
The KCTS 9 Legacy Circle honors generous individuals who have planned for a future gift to KCTS 9 in recognition of all that public television has meant in their lives.
To join the KCTS 9 Legacy Circle:
• Make a gift in your Will or trust to KCTS 9
• Make a gift of retirement assets, bank and brokerage accounts, real estate, or life insurance to KCTS 9
• Establish a charitable trust or gift annuity that benefits KCTS 9
There are no fees or dues to be a part of the Legacy Circle. Once you've planned your future gift simply call us at 206-443-6703 or complete the Legacy Circle Planned Giving Notification form to let us know about your intention and someone from our Legacy Circle team will reach out to welcome you!
Legacy Circle member benefits include:
• Subscription to KCTS 9's monthly Viewer Guide
• Recognition of gift in Cascade Public Media Annual Report
• Periodic insider updates and insights about upcoming features
• Presale ticket access to community events and special screenings
• Complimentary tickets to local productions, including theatrical and musical events
• Invitations to KCTS 9 and PBS related events, including series launch celebrations and VIP receptions with public television personalities
• Invitation to annual Legacy Circle Luncheon
If your legacy plans already include KCTS 9 and you have not yet been welcomed into the Legacy Circle, please let us know. Call Austin Kellogg, Estate Gift Planning Director, at 206.443.6703 or complete the Legacy Circle Planned Giving Notification form. All information about your gift is kept confidential and you can remain anonymous if you prefer.
Thank you for considering KCTS 9 in your estate plans!
This is not intended to be professional legal or financial advice. You should always consult your advisors as they know your personal situation best.