Are you expecting to sell or trade-in a vehicle soon? If you would like to avoid a low trade-in value from a dealer, or the hassle and anxiety of selling it yourself, take advantage of the KCTS 9 Vehicle Donation Program. It's easy and convenient for you and will help KCTS 9 bring you more of the quality programs and services you enjoy.
Here's how it works:
- Just call CARS* at 877-KCTS-9-CAR (877-528-7922) or fill out the secure Car Donation Form online.
- The CARS representative will schedule a pick up that's convenient for you (vehicles can be picked up from almost any location in the U.S. and B.C.).
- CARS will then sell the vehicle at auction and KCTS 9 will receive approximately 85 percent of the net proceeds!
- You may receive a sizable tax deduction. (To find out specifically how much benefit you will receive from donating your vehicle, you'll want to contact your tax professional.)
- The proceeds from the donation will help KCTS 9 continue to bring you programs that inform, involve, and inspire!
* After carefully reviewing the nation's leading vehicle donation service providers, we have selected CARS (Charitable Adult Rides Inc.) to operate the KCTS 9 Vehicle Donation Program.
Contact and Tax Information
401 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109
KCTS 9 is community-supported television, and our community of contributors helps us fulfill our mission of inspiring a smarter world. Because of the generous support of viewers like you, KCTS 9 provides free access to exceptional television programs to more than two million viewers in our community every week. Thank you!