It’s hard to imagine not having access to local and national programming that enriches our lives — programs like Sesame Street, FRONTLINE, Rick Steves’ travelogues, Ken Burns’ documentaries, and Masterpiece. Fortunately, we don’t have to. By investing in KCTS 9, you’re joining a group of leaders who believe that news should be unbiased and factual, and entertainment should be historically accurate and not over-dramatized.
As technology and media continue to evolve, now more than ever we rely on you to embrace public media. KCTS 9 will continue to be your local public television station, showcasing your PBS favorites. In addition, we are expanding our local content and broadening our audience to all generations by making those stories available on TV as well as on the web, via all devices.
Leadership Circle members help KCTS 9 and Crosscut strengthen its impact on air, online, and in the community. Your investment ensures free public access to trustworthy local journalism and lively events that increase civic engagement. We are grateful for your support and hope you will enjoy the benefits of being a major investor in public media.
Giving Level Benefits
EDITOR'S CIRCLE: $1,200+
- Subscription to KCTS 9’s monthly Viewer Guide
- Access to KCTS 9 Passport
- Recognition of your gift in the Cascade Public Media Annual Report
- Periodic insider updates and insights about upcoming features
- Presale ticket access to community events and screenings
- Invitations to exclusive member-only events, studio & newsroom tours, and receptions with public television personalities
PRODUCER'S CIRCLE: $2,500+
All the Editor's Circle benefits, plus:
- Name included along with other supporters in on-air acknowledgements throughout the year
- Invitation to coffee with the Cascade Public Media Executive Editor and President/CEO
- Two complimentary tickets to the Crosscut Festival*
PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE: $5,000+
All Producer's Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitation to annual President’s Circle cocktail party with Cascade Public Media’s President/CEO
CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE: $10,000+
All President's Circle benefits, plus:
- Exclusive on-air acknowledgment scheduled at mutually-selected times throughout the year
INVESTOR'S CIRCLE: $25,000+
All Chairman's Circle benefits, plus:
- Custom-produced personal testimonial spot that demonstrates your passion and commitment to public media. It will air during mutually-agreed upon times throughout the year and will be featured on KCTS 9 and Crosscut’s websites.
*IRS regulations prohibit benefits for people making tax-free gifts from an IRA or grants from Donor Advised Funds
Major Gifts ContactsFor questions regarding KCTS 9’s Leadership Circle benefits, and the impact your gift can make, please contact:
Donor Stewardship Officer
Contact and Tax Information
401 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109