SUBMIT YOUR FILM
KCTS 9 is committed to supporting the independent film community in the Pacific Northwest. Do you have a completed film that you would like KCTS to preview for broadcast and/or online consideration? We are looking for compelling short, as well as feature-length independent films with a connection to the Northwest. (We define ‘Northwest’ as including Washington, British Columbia, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.)
Works submitted may be a short, narrative feature or documentary and must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Made by a Northwest filmmaker
- Produced in the Northwest
- Tell a Northwest story
Films may be any duration up to 90 minutes, and may be any genre. If you would like to submit your work, please complete the form below. You must provide a preview link (preferable) or DVD for the film that you are submitting.
- We can only consider completed films.
- Submission does not constitute a contract and not all films submitted will be selected for use.
- Online screeners are preferred.
DVD screeners will not be returned. Please send DVD to:
401 Mercer St.
Seattle, WA 98109