Protect My Public Media
Support What You Love
Protect My Public Media is a grassroots collaboration of local public radio and television stations, national distributors, producers, viewers, listeners and others who support a strong public media system in the United States. The goal of the campaign is to activate audiences to support federal funding for public media by taking a stand for the local stations and programs they love.
We hope you’ll take action to support KCTS 9 and other public broadcasting stations in the Pacific Northwest and across the country.
Here are ways for you to stand up for the local programs and stations you love through Protect My Public Media:
- Sign up as an official supporter at protectmypublicmedia.org, where you can learn more about legislation and budgets affecting our local stations.
- Share your personal public media testimonial or story.
- Like Protect My Public Media on Facebook.
- Follow Protect My Public Media on Twitter.
- Spread the word — send a note to a friend to let them know about protectmypublicmedia.org.
- Keep informed — sign up to receive an alert when your involvement can make a critical difference.
- Send a letter to your elected officials, urging them to support funding for public media.